- From which department or institution one can seek information under the RTI Act?
- Who is the designated Public Information Officer of Information & Culture Department?
- How to submit an application for certification of a film for public exhibition?
- What is the procedure to release Print & Electronic Government Advertisements to media?
- What is Artist Support Fund?
- How Journalists can apply for Financial Assistance out of Journalist Support Fund?
- How Literary persons can apply for Financial Assistance out of Punjab Writers Welfare Fund?
- How to hire a place / foyer from Lahore Arts Council for programs / exhibitions?
- What is the procedure to hire Auditorium & Art Gallery of Punjabi Complex for programs / art exhibitions?
|One can seek information from any department, attached department, organization, institution, court, tribunal, commission, office, board or a body established or funded by the Government of Punjab.|
|The Deputy Secretary (Administration), Information & Culture Department is the designated PIO of the department.|
|The application for certification of a film for public exhibition shall be submitted to the Punjab Film Censor Board on Form-A including video tap, disc or any other format produced in Pakistan or in a foreign country.|
|Print & Electronic Advertisements of all Government Departments are developed by the advertising agencies accredited with the Information & Culture Department for a fiscal year. Thereafter, approved Print Advertisements and TVCs are released to Newspapers, Journals and TV Channels by the DGPR, Punjab under the Revised Government Advertisement Policy, 2012.|
|Artist Support Fund is established by the Government of Punjab aiming at provision of monthly stipends to the Artists associated with the field of Art & Performance.|
|The journalist can apply for financial assistance on a prescribed proforma mentioning the reason of seeking monetary assistance and duly recommended by concerned Media Organization / Channel etc.|
|They can apply for financial assistance by filling a prescribed proforma, duly recommended by any member of Administrative Committee of PWWF or by the concerned District Information Officer along with at least 04 sets of published books for consideration by the Committee.|
|Application in black & white is written to the Executive Director, Lahore Arts Council having complete details of program including required dates, timings and nature of the program (commercial / non-commercial) etc. Depending on the availability of Halls / Art Gallery, approval is accorded with costs to be paid by the requester.|
|Procedure is very simple. Application is submitted to DG, PILAC with all requisite details. Accordingly, approval is accorded to the requester on already prescribed charges.|